Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Thanks to Everyone!

I just wanted to take a minute and thank everyone for the last couple of months! I have truly felt all of your love and support! Thank you so much for the phone calls, emails, facebook messages, texts, cards, visits, and everything else you have given me! I have truly loved all of your support! I can't wait to hear from all of you over the next 18 months. It is crazy to think I am leaving for such a short time but have the chance to impact so many lives. Please keep me in your prayers, You will all be in mine! I love you!

My mama will keep this updated! Don't give her too hard of a time. ;)

I will just end with a short testimony of my love for the gospel! Obviously this is the reason I am dedicating 18 months of my life to my Father in Heaven.

I am so grateful for the gospel! It truly has impacted my life. I know that Joseph Smith knelt in sincere prayer and asked which church to join and received the revelation that he should join none, but that a new gospel and church that has been brought to it's fulness would be restored to the earth. Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love us so much that they created the plan of salvation and we have the chance to live with them again, and one day become gods, and goddesses.
I am so grateful to Jesus Christ, my elder brother, who suffered in the Garden for me. He made it possible that I could live with him again. And for that I am eternally indebted.

I can't wait to spread the gospel to those willing to hear me in Virginia! They won't know what hit them! The spirit will do all the conversion, I just get the chance to be Heavenly Father's hands in spreading the gospel!
Love you all, remember who you are and where you came from! If you ever doubt it, write me and I will tell you! =)
Be safe, love you!

Hermana Cassie Joan Gray

Here are a few pictures if you missed out:







 MTC address:
Sister Cassie Joan Gray
Virginia Chesapeake Mission
Mexico Missionary Training Center
Charretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Coonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Ferderal
Mexico

Virginia Mailing address as of now! (I'll be arriving there on December 18) and keep you posted if it changes:
Sister Cassie Joan Gray
Virginia Chesapeake Mission
1115 Cherokee Rd
Portsmouth, VA 23701
United States

Everyone feel free to write or email me at cassie.gray@myldsmail.net!

No comments:

Post a Comment