Sunday, October 4, 2015

I'm Leaving. . on a Jet Plane. . . don't know when I'll be back again!



Hello Family and Friends,
This is it... the LAST email from the infamous Hermana Gray! Can you believe it?!? Together we have survived 18 months.
So many miracles have occurred over these last 18 months.. too numerous to count. I am so grateful for the opportunity I have had to serve as a missionary for the church of Jesus Christ of latter Day Saints. I have seen many lives change due to this gospel. Christ's church is here again on the earth, I know that he is our Savior and Redeemer.  Through the Atonement we can and will be healed. He knows our weaknesses and our strengths. He uses them to bless the lives of others each day.I know as we put forth more effort to share the gospel others will change for the better and so will we. We are to lead by example.
I am grateful for this day, my last day to stand as a representative of the Savior. (only as a full time missionary of course!). I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for his willingness to let me learn, to let me struggle, to let me have trials to make me stronger.
I know that this isn't my last time here... I may not know when I'll be back again, but it is a short time until I will be with these people, my new family, again.
I love yall so much!
 
Para siempre Dios este con vos. (manana)
 
Hermana Gray
 
sorry to keep it short but I'll see you tomorrow! =)
 


The Sisters/Hermanas threw me a 18 Month Party!

Alex and Tony bought me a Hello Kitty ice cream cake as a going
away party at our last lesson together. 

Washington, Idaho, and Utah! Good thing a mission brought us together!


District Picture

Zone Picture

Worlds smallest turtle!


Frank and Maria Balladares

Brother Kelly!


Our last ward mission meeting, our friday pancakes. . 


Hermana Earl is going to miss me!

Patrick Kelly

Kyle Buske

Happy Mother's Day!

Sisters Barker and Brakey, Hermana Limb, Earl, and I. 

Duke and Cathy Spencer

Sister Missy Groppel

Brother and Sister Hoggan

Sister Melissa Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment